- Zero – my homelab, running a Matrix server, GitLab, Asterisk, and the blog you’re currently reading, along with a constellation of other services that I use daily. I run a collection of Ubuntu VMs using Proxmox, and run microk8s to deploy my services to Kubernetes.
- Circuit Breaker – A no-nonsense Pomodoro app that enables Focus mode to keep you in the zone. Built using SwiftUI for macOS.
CLIP Enrichment Circuits
Sidney Hough, Kevin Liu, Jack Ryan, Chelsea Voss
Stanford Existential Risks Initiative
Stanford MLab at SemEval-2021 Task 1: Tree-Based Modelling of Lexical Complexity using Word Embeddings
Erik Rozi, Niveditha Iyer, Gordon Chi, Enok Choe, Kathy J. Lee, Kevin Liu, Patrick Liu, Zander Lack, Jillian Tang, Ethan A. Chi
15th International Workshop on Semantic Evaluation (SemEval-2021)
Completed & Past Projects
Stanford One for the World (website) – a website for the Stanford One for the World chapter, encouraging students to pledge to donate at least 1% of their income to effective charities. For context, research demonstrates that effective charities can save a life with funding on the order of ~$500-1000. It’s crazy how neglected this is.
Delphus – a trustable research management system. Built using TypeScript, React, and Web3. Commits encrypted data to the Ethereum blockchain to improve scientific transparency and provide data provenance. I worked on this with a group of other co-founders.
gasleaks.info – Open access to National Grid, HEET’s, and Gas Safety Inc.’s’ data on gas leaks in Acton, MA. Natural gas leaks are a major problem in New England’s aging infrastructure, and can contribute to ~10% of Massachusetts greenhouse gas emissions. I worked on this project at Resource Force, a club at Acton-Boxborough Regional High School.
Netflix Party Reborn – a lightly-updated fork of Netflix Party to get the extension working properly on modern versions of Firefox.
giffs – a FUSE filesystem that appends a GIF header to every file (in case you ever needed it). Effectively prefixes every file with a given prefix.
cubic20 – an Android app to give reminders every 20 minutes to maintain eye health. Dreadfully out-of-date now, thanks to Android’s strict power saving behaviors, but may still be useful.
AB Robotics control code for control of an FTC robot.
- Cortex – ETHWaterloo 2019 – Torus, ENS, and NuCypher Sponsor Awards
- reBlock – MIT Bitcoin Expo 2018 – 2nd Place
- reBlock – MAHacks III - 1st Place
- Delphus - DoraHacks GHS - 1st Place
- Akira – LexHack – 2nd Place
- Litcoin – HackNEHS – 3rd Place
- Duck Feed – HackExeter 2017 – Developer’s Award
- Production Focus – HackExeter 2018 – Production Focus
- Hack3 2020 – Organizer
Feel free to pick one up, and let me know how it goes!
- [2020-07-27] A GPT-2/3 persuasion bot. Make GPT-X predict both its output and the user’s response several times. Then, use sentiment analysis or another form of ranking to evaluate how convinced the user is of a certain claim from each possible GPT statement. Pick the most convincing one, and repeat.
- [2020-07-08] A web extension to block spiders or other phobia-inducing images from the internet, using a machine learning model. I started working on Image Begone briefly.